Our experience over many years of securing our clients’ networks, informs our view that no one single solution can protect you from all the threats that exist in to today’s information security landscape.
Network security is achieved through the combination of both software and hardware components, primarily:
- Endpoint, including anti-virus, anti-spyware, host intrusion prevention, web-reputation scanning, application protection
- Network, including nti-malware detection and web protection
- Firewall, to block unauthorised access to your network
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), to identify fast-spreading threats, such as zero-day or zero-hour attacks
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), to provide secure remote access
- Network threat behavior analysis capabilities
DRS partners with the world’s foremost solution providers, complemented by highly certified DRS skilled resources, to deliver peace-of-mind and business assurance. We ensure you are protected against business disruption, which helps keep your employees productive. Network security helps your company meet mandatory regulatory compliance, protect customer data and reduce the risk of legal action from data theft.
Ultimately, network security helps protect a business' reputation, which is one of its most important assets.